A shower curtain liner dotted with soap scum can make your skin crawl. Instead of throwing away or recycling your dirty shower curtain liner, use Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner to get it clean and extend its usability for months or even years to come.
During your regular cleaning.
- Spray the liner with Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Wipe down with a sponge or cloth.
- Rinse using the shower head.
Every Few Months:
Deep clean to prevent soap scum build-up.
- Separate shower curtain liner from shower curtain, and remove any hooks or rings.
- Place liner in washing machine with ¼ cup Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Add 2 towels (these will provide extra scrubbing on your liner).
- Wash on warm water cycle.
- Re-hang curtain liner immediately, and dry towels as normal.