Your floors suffer through all types of dirt and stains. Fortunately, you don't have to suffer to clean them. Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is not only safe and easy to use for a wide variety of flooring, its non-toxic & biodegradable formula is also safer to use around your family and pets. See below for instructions on how to clean every floor in your home.
- Clear any liquid from the carpet first.
- Dampen the stain with clean water, and spray a solution of 1 oz. Simple Green and 1 cup water onto it. Do not over-saturate.
- Let it soak a few minutes before gently rubbing with a clean, damp cloth or towel.
- Allow to dry.
Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Mix 4 oz. Simple Green per ½ gallon of water.
- Apply the solution to the carpet in sections and agitate by gently scrubbing with a soft brush.
- Use carpet cleaner and clean water to extract
- Allow the area to dry.
DON'T allow your Simple Green solution to dry onto carpet or upholstered surfaces.
- Sweep the floor first. Mix 1 oz. of Simple Green with 4 cups of water and lightly mist the solution onto the floor in sections.
- Use a damp microfiber mop to spread the solution.
- Dry each section with a dry cloth after cleaning.
DON'T use a DIY water and vinegar solution. Vinegar can break down your floor's finish.
Natural Stone & Ceramic Tile Floors
- Sweep floor first to remove dust and dirt.
- Mix ½ cup of Simple Green per gallon of water and apply by mopping in sections.
- For dirty spots and grout, scrub with a soft bristle brush.
- Wipe or mop with clean water and allow to dry.
DON'T over-wet the surface.
DON'T allow water to soak into grout. Use a dry cloth to absorb excess water.