How to Clean Bedroom Floors
- Clear any liquid from the carpet first.
- Dampen the stain with clean water, and spray a solution of 1 oz. Simple Green and 1 cup water onto it. Do not over-saturate.
- Let it soak a few minutes before gently rubbing with a clean, damp cloth or towel.
- Allow to dry.
- Sweep the floor first. Mix 1 oz. of Simple Green with 4 cups of water and lightly mist the solution onto the floor in sections.
- Use a damp microfiber mop to spread the solution.
- Dry each section with a dry cloth after cleaning.
- DON'T over-wet the surface or let liquid pool.
- DON'T use a DIY water and vinegar solution. Vinegar can break down your floor's finish.